Remote service for non-e-residents
By using our company liquidation portal, you can forget about your company in just a few weeks.
- Wherever you reside, we will guide you along the way
- We’ll take over the process after you have sent us the required documents. You are free from this point on!
- Our team will then complete the minimum 8 month-long liquidation process
Cost – 1955 € + 20% VAT if applicable
Start the liquidation process
What we require from you:
- Enter the liquidation ordering data
- Confirm the order and pay
- Sign and certify the documents we have prepared for you
- Send us the original documents
As an inactive company, please upload the accounting documents after entering the ordering information.
1DOX will take it over from here:
- The service provider will complete the liquidation
- You will be notified about the progress by email
- Full liquidation takes a bit more than 8 months
|Liquidation service fee €
Previous fiscal years dormant reports 100 €/report (if needed)
For inactive companies, there might be additional costs depending on the amount of additional work required.
|Prices include all reasonable costs related to liquidation including notary and state fees, translations, and liquidation reports
20% VAT will be added if applicable
What does the process look like?
The liquidation process will be handled by the liquidator of the service provider. The second liquidator must be appointed from one of the board members, who will be appointed as the document holder after deletion of the company
Important to note
This liquidation service is intended only for companies that have currently no activities, meaning they are dormant.
In case the company has been active, all accounting must be done before you start the liquidation process.
Previous accounting and annual reports you can order here: Annual reports
1DOX helps you keep your online image nice and neat!
An inactive company is a burden for your online image
Creating a new company is very easy, but there is no need to keep the company ready just in case.
Nowadays, it is far better to eliminate all online connections you do not need.
Get rid of the hassle of annual reporting
Even inactive companies need to create reports every year.
If you miss reporting deadlines, you’ll receive negative statements online. A missing annual report might even result in a penalty. Avoid this by liquidating your inactive company altogether.