For non-dormant Estonian companies
If you are an e-resident in need of company liquidation
and all accounting reports have been completed,
then you just need to digitally sign the liquidation documents prepared by us. We will take care of the rest and you will be free usually in just 1 week.
liquidation cost € (+VAT if applicable)
Start the liquidation process
What we require from you.
- Enter the liquidation ordering data
- Upload accounting source documents (if there are any)
- Wait for price offer (it usually takes 1-3 working days)
- Accept the offer
- Confirm the order and pay
- Review and confirm prepared accounting and report(s)
- Sign prepared liquidation decision digitally
- Sign prepared confirmations and authorizations
- Sign prepared petition in e-Business registry
1DOX will take it over from here:
- The service provider will complete the liquidation for you
- You will be notified about the progress by e-mail
- Full liquidation takes a bit over 8 months
Additional costs for liquidation
|Previous fiscal years dormant reports 100 €/report (if needed)
Additional costs may apply depending on the amount of additional accounting work needed.
| Prices include all reasonable costs related to liquidation, including state fees and liquidation reports
20% VAT will be added if applicable
What does the process look like?
The liquidation process will be handled by the liquidator of the service provider. The second liquidator must be appointed from one of the board members, who will be appointed as the document holder after deletion of the company
The above mentioned time estimation is indicative and valid if everything works smoothly.
Important to note
In case the company has been active, all accounting must be done before you start the liquidation process.
You can easily order previous accounting and annual reports here: Annual reports
1DOX helps you keep your online image nice and neat
An inactive company is a burden for your online image
Creating a new company is very easy, but there is no need to keep the company ready just in case.
Nowadays, it is far better to eliminate all online connections you do not need.
Get rid of the hassle of annual reporting
Even inactive companies need to create reports every year.
If you miss reporting deadlines, you’ll receive negative statements online. A due annual report might even result in a penalty. Avoid this by liquidating your inactive company altogether.